12/30/2018

Best books of 2018


I can't believe 2018 is almost over! This year flew right by. 

I read some incredible books during this year and it was really hard to narrow them down to 10 but I finally did it! So without further ado here's my list, in no particular order, of  my favorite reads of 2018. 

1. The Kiss Quotient- Helen Hoang


 This book is perfect! What a fantastic debut by Helen Hoang. It made me laugh, swoon and gave me all the feels. If you haven't read it yet, what are you waiting for? 



2. No Tomorrow- Carian Cole


This book was epic, heartbreaking, beautiful, devastating, and so addictive. This is one of the most beautiful, gut-wrenching books I’ve read this year. It consumed me and never let me go. 


3. Hero- Lauren Rowe


 This is one of the best books I’ve read not only this year but ever! It made me feel, and that’s what I look in my reads but it doesn’t always happen, so when it does I feel elated. Highly recommend it!  


4. Pestilence- Laura Thalassa


Loved it!!! This book is so unique.A great paranormal romance. 


5.  #1 Rival- T. Gephart


This book kept my interest from page 1. I couldn’t stop reading and I was sad when it ended. This story had it all; sexy times, smart, talented MC’s and no unnecessary drama. 


6. Bad for You- J. Daniels

 
This is one of the most touching and beautiful books I’ve ever read. It was perfection! 


7. Transcend- Jewel E. Ann


This book blew my mind! What an amazing story! This is one of the most unique books I've read in the past couple of years. It captivated me.


8. The Surviving Trace- Calia Read


 
Loved it! This book is so amazing and unique. This is a great example of a time travel romance done right! Etienne and Serene are one of my favorite couples ever.



9. Heartbreak Warfare- Heather M. Orgeron and Kate Stewart 


Beautiful, heartbreaking, magnificent! I have no words to describe the beauty of this book. 


10. The Wish Collector- Mia Sheridan
 

Beautiful!! What a magnificent book! It was so unique and gave me all the feels.

1 comment: