12/28/2017

My Favorite Books of 2017




It's been great on the reading department! It was difficult for me to pick my top 10 but these are the books that stuck with me and that I would highly recommend to all of my romance readers. I hope you enjoy this list and maybe find your next read :D 

These are my top 10 books of 2017 in no particular order:



This book was my first 5 star read of 2017 and my first by L.J. Shen. This was an intense read and I remember not being able to sleep until I finished it. It was an angsty, hot, sensual, addictive read that I couldn't put down!




This book is amazing! Such a beautiful, refreshing, heart felt story. The writing was so poetic and beautiful, it touches your heart and soul. One of my favorites by Brittainy C. Cherry. 



This was one of the most refreshing and unique books that I've ever read.  This story touched me deeply. It was so well written and I liked how everything came together in the end. Highly recommend it!


 

Without a doubt my favorite Historical Romance of the year and my favorite book by Tessa Dare. An amazing HR with a beautiful love story. Ash is one of the best H's ever! This book is going to my list of faves of all time. 



 

 Another great book by L.J. Shen and possibly my favorite one by this author. This is great written book about two troubled souls that found each other and proved that love does conquer all. 




This book was beautiful and so refreshing. Loved it! Emma Scott never disappoints and this is one of my favorites by her. 



 

I loved this book! When I learned that Lisa was going to write a book about Gabriel, Evie and Sebastian's son (from The Devil in Winter), I knew I was going to like it! Gabriel was swoon worthy. I can totally see Evie and Sebastian in him. Overall a great historical romance and one of my favorites from Lisa Kleypas.




I was so excited to read this book, to read about little Racer, that once I got my copy I had to stop everything to read it. This book doesn’t disappoint. My Remy and Brooke’s son is so much more than I hoped. Lets just say "like father, like son" I loved this book so much! 




What a beautiful story! I loved this book so much! It was perfect! Brittainy C. Cherry is one of my favorite authors of all time. She just has a way of writing the most beautiful and heartbreaking stories. This one was not an exception. 



 
 This book gave me all the feels! Aaron Walters is one of my favorite male characters of all time! This was a a beautiful love story, with its ups and downs, challenges and tears that makes it that more special. This is a book about family and friendships, lost loves that are found again and a reminder that true love always wins. Highly recommend this book to everyone!


There you have it! My top reads of 2017! Have you read any of these books? If you haven't which ones interests you more? What are your favorite reads of this year? 

No comments:

Post a Comment