1/24/2019

Bog Tour and Review: Come to Daddy by Brianna Hale


Title: Come to Daddy
Series: Love Don't Cost A Thing Book 1
Author: Brianna Hale
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: January 19, 2019
 

Rules for the New Sugar Baby  
1. Are you worth it? Hell yes you are, ten times over 
2. Hustle big, hustle hard and get out fast
3. Never, ever fall for your sugar daddy
I’ve always believed “I’m not that sort of girl,” but with my father’s debt to a bloodthirsty crime lord to pay off I have no choice but to dip into the sugar bowl.
Misha, a handsome older billionaire, is willing to pay top price for me. Something about my daddy doesn’t add up but with a debt to pay I don’t have the luxury of being picky. I’m the luxury in his life, his fantasy to fulfil, and I’m going to play my part to the fullest.
My name is Ciara, and when daddy calls, I come.

** Book one of the LOVE DON'T COST A THING series.

REVIEW

I don’t usually read daddy romances (I think I’ve only read one or two) but this one was so good!

I have to say the sugar daddy-sugar baby thing wasn’t too heavy. They start their relationship like that out of necessity but it turns out to be so much more. I loved Misha and Ciara! Even though there’s a 20 year age difference between them (she’s 22, he’s 42) they are perfect for each other. I also liked the suspense and action specially towards the end.

Overall this is a great contemporary romance that I deeply enjoyed. Now I want to read more daddy romances, any suggestions which one I should read next?

 
4/5

 






There’s nothing Brianna Hale likes more than a large, stern alpha male with a super-protective and caring streak, and when she’s not writing about them she can usually be found with a book, a cocktail, planning her next trip to a beautiful location or attending the theatre. She believes that pink and empowerment aren’t mutually exclusive, and everyday adventures are possible. Brianna lives in London.


 
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment