9/11/2017

Review: Drumline by Stacy Kestwick





 
Traditions are important. Especially in the South.
College football. Rivalries. Tailgating. Halftime shows.
Some things just don’t change.
Until Reese Holland shows up with her long legs and no-bullshit attitude to audition for the prestigious all-male Rodner University snare line.
It doesn’t matter how much hazing she has to endure from Laird Bronson, with his narrowed green eyes and arrogant smirk. She wants that damn spot, and she’s more than good enough to earn it.
She expects there to be tension. Even friction.
But not sparks hot enough to burn the entire campus down.


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/32308033-drumlinehttps://www.amazon.com/Drumline-Stacy-Kestwick-ebook/dp/B075CHVC6Q/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1505146138&sr=1-1&keywords=Drumline


This book was amazing! A perfect example of what a NA book should be. I haven't felt this way about an NA book since Elle Kennedy's The Deal.

Laird is my new book boyfriend. He is sexy as hell, sweet, loyal, smart, and has a heart of gold. He's such a great guy. Reese is very stubborn and independent but I understand why she is like that. She is very hardworking and I have lots of respect for her. I am so happy they found each other!

This book had it all. Romance, passion, humor, angst and some truly heartfelt scenes that caused me to shed some tears.

Overall I highly recommend this book to anyone that likes a well written romance novel. This is without a doubt one of my favorite books of 2017.


4.5/5


No comments:

Post a Comment